Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Writing is talking







Writing, is a form of communicating without directly talking. What I enjoy most about writing is it projects my thoughts onto paper without fear of people seeing it unlike social media and also a good way to improve writing skills such as editing and revising my class essays. Also, I enjoy free writing because it does not focus so much on grammatical mistakes, and my essay's foundation. It is just a bunch of ideas that are put on paper as soon as they come to mind. Writing can be very difficult when you do not understand or cannot fin the inspiration. Also, the research part is very boring, and stressful. Overall, writing is a good way to make your thinking visible, and give others feedback about you.


3 comments:

  1. I also consider that free writing is the best part of writing. Matter of fact you are freeing your mind of the thoughts that have being stocked in your mind. Also, free writing what comes to my mind can help the process of organizing an essay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see where you are coming from on this comment bro. Writing is fun to everyone as it is a crucial part of communicating and expressing your ideas on paper. I can also see the bad side of your experience; although in general everyone finds free writing fun but,when it comes to essays and school works it's a bit of a pain as we worry too much

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also in agreement with you on how free writing is the best part of writing because you literally write everything down without worrying about grammatical errors,however, I think we can rely on free writing all the time. they are times where we need to write academic writing where free writing is no use therefore, I encourage you to practice writing academically form now on if you plan to succeed .

    ReplyDelete