Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Turn it in on time, or FAIL trying






Meeting deadlines is a real issue for me when it comes to school work. Once i get home from work at night, i go straight to bed without doing any homework. I usually do all my homework assignments very early in the morning (5 AM)just before my classes start and i always barely make it in on time. However, this semester, i am currently working on how to manage my time a little better so that i have more time to study, do assignments, and turn them in on time. It is very important to turn in homework assignment on time because you get credit, you show your professor that your are responsible, and get the opportunity to learn what you did wrong and further better your self. So far this semester i have met just about every deadline there is to meet in my classes so i believe that my plan is working just fine.(for now). Deadlines are just about everywhere and in everything we do. if you fail to meet deadlines at work, it could mean the end of your paycheck.

2 comments:

  1. Benjamin, it is true that juggling work and school is very difficult, it requires dedication and hard work. I too have to juggle work and school, it is been a real challenge. However, I always say that if other people can do it, so can I and you can too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joggling a part-time job and school is not difficult. On the other hand, working full time along with classes that require a lot of studying is very difficult. I work as a full time Manager and it is very difficult to do both and sometimes i feel like giving up one.

      Delete