Wednesday, March 25, 2015

It's too much...!

Image result for giving up

                       This year, all the resolutions i made are currently not being kept to 100%. I did not know how difficult it will be to focus in class this semester, especially in my least favorite and most boring class. The only one I am managing to keep up with is coming to class on time and doing all my assignments. Am having a difficult time keeping up with them because, my work hours are a lot and once i get home, am too tired to even open my books. So far, i am trying to reduced my work hours to focus a little bit more on my classes, so that i can at least finish the semester with all passing grades so as to keep moving forward.



2 comments:

  1. I can understand that sometimes having resolutions arent kept at 100, especially working long hours at work can become overwhelming. It can be better to try to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't think you should give up. sometimes life makes us think we are not good at anything, but it is just a test or that's how you should think about it. you should keep on trying and one day you will be where you want to be.Good luck.

    ReplyDelete